Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Web 2.0




Hi every one today I will post about helpful project which I liked the most.

Last week I was responding to train my friends about Google Docs for 25 minute .first of all, Google Docs is Useful collaboration tool which allowed each member of the group to access revise the project any were any time no more trying to keep up with which version is your project is the right version.

Next, I was preparing myself to understand each feature in Google docs, which keep it easy for me to teach them. Then, I stared to write the training plan so I can save time.

My reflation about this project, I learned more about Google docs and its help me to save my documents .In addition, the most thing I used which is the survey it summarize the result quickly. However, even my friends they trained us useful programs which we can use it in our studies.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment