Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Smoking Advertising









Yesterday I present my advertisement in English and Arabic which is smoking Ad that I deigned and describe about it to my teacher and friends. However, I will explain more about my advertisement and what I did used to be perfect Ad.
First of all, the product that I used in the Ad is about Nicotine is patch type of medicine known as nicotine replacement treatment and used to help smokers give up the bad habit. Furthermore, I use massage which is Health is wealth, Keep away from lung cancer and Stop smoking within one week. Also my objectives are Awareness about the negative effects of smoking (Inform), knowledge of an easier method to quit smoking (Inform), Reminder that smokers have a shorter lifespan than nonsmokers (Remind).
Second, the style I use is Humour, people like funny things. They relax and pay attention when they know it have a sense of humor. It puts them in a good mood, and it creates a more comfortable and a more positive image for the company. It makes it easy to approach and easy to remember and the Product positioning was Easy program and effective in short time.
The evaluation I was proud about my excellent way to describe the advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment